Dallas Fashion Schools : London Fashion Week 2011 Charlie : Fashion New York 2011.
Dallas Fashion Schools
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- (school) an educational institution; “the school was founded in 1900”
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; “The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions”
- (school) a building where young people receive education; “the school was built in 1932”; “he walked to school every morning”
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
- A city in northeastern Texas, noted as a center of the oil industry; pop. 1,188,580. Pres. John F. Kennedy was assassinated here in November 1963
- Dallas is a live album by Randy Meisner, released in 2002 (see 2002 in music).
- a large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas located in the heart of the northern Texas oil fields
- This article lists characters and actors in the Alien series of science fiction films. The series spans four films: Alien (1979), Aliens (1986), Alien 3 (1992), and Alien Resurrection (1997).
That thing to the left is not part of the building; it is a cluster of lights for the highway next to the park.
Art Institute Fashion Show